Lifestyle | Pleasure
The 2018 London Boat Show held on Sunday 14 January 2018 displayed extraordinary sales reports, a vibrant atmosphere, strong visitor numbers and the much-awaited launch of the new Boating & Watersports Holiday Show.
14 January 2018 | London
Throughout the five-day occasion, more than 52,000 guests delighted in a scope of watercrafts and items from 347 exhibitors. Drawing in consideration from guests and media around the world, the Show offered an incredible stage to launch 94 shiny new products. The most notable, Eleven World debuts included the magnificent Princess V50, Hanse 348 and Rodman’s Spirit 42 Coupe, with the Sunseeker 76 offering visitors the chance to see the biggest boat at the Show. With pristine attractions for 2018, the Show gave more chances to guests to do water-related activities or learn new aptitudes on dry land.
1. The Beach Club - With the collaboration of Rockley Watersports, 'Chalk and talk'; sessions on the Show's new Beach Club gave guests a knowledge into a portion of the most recent watersports exercises, before giving them a shot on the Activity Pool.
2. The New Adventure Park -Near 500 individuals likewise appreciated the wakeboarding knowledge situated in the new Adventure Park.
3. The Lock and Waterside Pub,- overlooking the new inland boating attraction, provided a welcome pitstop for a well-deserved pint and gave a feeling of life next to the waterways. On Saturday (13 January) alone, over 3,000 people paid a visit to just some of the new inland boats on display for 2018, demonstrating that stay vacations are still high on the list as a holiday choice.
4. Practical Boat Owner Theatre- Keen boaters and novices flocked to see their expert heroes such as Tom Cunliffe, Dave Selby, Duncan Wells and Stokey Woodall.
5. Legends Theatre- presented by British Marine, with Presenter, Alec Wilkinson delivered a terrific programme to a packed audience.
6. Notable Celebrities - Heroes across the sailing world who appeared on stage included Mike Golding, Dee Caffari, Alex Thompson, collected the prestigious YJA Yachtsman of the Year award at the Show, and a joint appearance by female sailing icons Tracy Edwards MBE and Sam Davies. YouTube stars, Sailing La Vagabonde, was also a star attraction.
7. HRH The Princess Royal - The Princess Royal gave the Show a magnificent vibe on an opening day as she visited the occasion and gave Hannah Stodel the celebratory RYA Yachtmaster of the Year grant.
Footballing legend, Sir Geoff Hurst and BT Sports Presenter, Jake Humphrey formally opened the Sunseeker International stand and was joined by the esteemed Jules Rimet Trophy. Different well-known appearances included previous F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, Red Bull Team Principle, Christian Horner, and TV stars Lorraine Kelly, Nick Knowles and James Martin. Political figures, the Rt Hon. Master Henley, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and CBI Director-General Carolyn Fairbairn got a detailed insight into the exceptional marine industry.
“The 2018 London Boat Show has provided an essential platform to showcase the very best of the marine industry to a global audience. We’re delighted that the changes we have implemented have been such a success. Offering a new five-day format has allowed us to attract more new and first-time exhibitors than ever before” quoted Howard Pridding, British Marine CEO on a final note.
The exhibition game held annually at the International Polo Club Palm Beach in Wellington, Florida, is dedicated to financially benefit the Polo.....
The finals of the 16 goal Northern India Polo Championship featured the ever so threatening Sona/Jindal Panther and the in form La Pegasus.....
The celebrations of the color Red and the Dog are all set to exuberate in China and all around the world from Friday, February 16 this year......
Ever since it’s establishment in 2003, the Ylvisaker Cup has been played at the International Polo Club Palm Beach in Wellington, Florida.....
The year of the dog will be celebrated by D&G with their brand new exotic collection inspired by man’s best friend in their quirky outfits majorly in red......